? ??????????????Abstract Glory? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2553 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3384 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 30, 2009

My symbol

Culture: Irish, German, english and italian at heart
Intrests: Sports:soccer,basketball,broomball, riding, art, cooking, music, fashion,
intravert, love to be outdoors,



My symbol is a combination of all of this list. The symbol I designed shows my love of nature with the floral shape and the green which is also a symbol of my irish background. I made my symbol to be like celtic art the symbol has no begining and no end.

0 comments: