? ??????????????Abstract Glory? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2553 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3384 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 16, 2009

Enviromental entropy


What I like about this image is that it is very clear and I really like I I made the my life graffiti showing that the statues life is the court and he can no longer play on it because the ground is unstable I also like the caution tape wrapping around the statue because it also shows his ability to no longer play the sport he loves.




What I don’t like is that in areas of the image are really dark it helps set the mood but it is to much in places so that you can’t clearly read the text. The sign is sort of hidden or shown less significantly than I wanted.



If I had more time I would add images of people playing basketball in a ghost like way I would also make the sign stand out more so that my message was more clear.

0 comments: