? ??????????????Abstract Glory? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2553 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3384 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Alter Ego



What are five interesting things that most people don’t know about you?
- I am easily addicted to games like DDR and guitar hero
- I like a challenge
- I love being outside
- like to disect things in biology
- Im going to play broomball
What are three things that your friends would say about your personality? What are the opposite to these things?
- Shy, Outgoing
- selfconcious, confident
- bland, colourful

What are your five biggest goals/dreams for your future (they don’t have to be totally realistic)?
- Travel around the world
- start my own buisness
- learn a different language
- become a photographer
- live on or go to the moon

My alter ego is somone who is happy with themself knows that they will be good at anything they try . My alter ego is also someone who doesn't care about what other people think and is a very exciting person.





Reflection:

How does this image show your alter ego? The image shows my alter ego in that it is very colourful, shows i am outgoing, the image also shows that i am confident with the poleroid of the lion in my hand. The image also shows part of my personality now by the shadow of my confident side i put this shadow in the image to portray my shyness, hiding behind my alter ego.

What aspect of your image do you find most successful and why? I found that the message of being outgoing and confdent was the most sucsessfull, because i added so much warm colour it makes you feel happy and exhuberant. I like how your eye moves around the page.

If you could do this project again, what changes would you make to improve it? If i redid this assignment i would add more symbols of my personality now so that i could shw both sides of me. i put in some of my dreams but they are sort of hiddden like the map... you can't even see the map anymore unless you look very closly at the background in the alter ego polaroid.





0 comments: