? ??????????????Abstract Glory? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2553 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????All I Ever Wanted? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (4 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3384 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Culture jammer
- Wal-Mart (Always low prices, always)
underpaying, Wal-Mart maintains its low price level by allowing substandard labor conditions at the overseas factories producing most of its goods. The company continually demands lower prices from its suppliers, who, in turn, make more outrageous and abusive demands on their workers in order to meet Wal-Mart's requirements.


http://www.globalexchange.org/getInvolved/corporateHRviolators.html
BURGER KING (Have it your way)
-look at obeseity and point out that you are the one who is eating burger king food "have it your way"


This is the article that I created but found that it wasn't as strong as my coca-cola ad so i changed my idea.



COCA-COLA -(Open Happiness)
Human Rights Abuses: violent killings, kidnap and torture, water privatization, health violations, and discriminatory practices I cose to create an ad on coca-cola's in humane practices. The slogan for coca-cola is open happiness so i decided to change it to open the inhumane and in the backgroung i have words Hunger, Abuse, Poverty, Kidnap,Violence, Neglect, Torture, Segragation, Discrimination my plan was originally to leave the words like shown the red letters spelling the word happiness making a contrast in the word happiness but this didn't work because it was too difficult to see other more prominent features of the ad.
What I like about my Image is that it looks like an actual ad it incorprates the coca-cola slogan in the background and  i like the overall mood of the image.Its a bit of a twist from the original open happiness the colours are alot colder and darker giving off a more depressing, sad mood. i like the overall message that my image portrays.

What i don't like about my image is that it could have been put together more creativley so that the eye could move more also i don't like how my droplets and puddle turned out they arn't as strong as i wanted them to be , i wanted the droplet and puddle to look like the coke bottle was crying discretly.

If I had more time I would have made the pulle and droplett stand out and i would ad more images to better clairify the message i have conveyed. I would have added more cool colours to deepen the overall mood of the image.

0 comments: